
A week in the life of a college student. I hope you enjoy this college week in my life 2019 video as I show you what it is like to be a college student at BYU in Utah. During this week I have some exams to study for and take and then I go to visit family for the weekend. To help me save time but still get a healthy meal in while studying for my exams I make Hello Fresh dinners. It cuts down on my time meal planning and shopping for the items to get food on the table. What are your favorite foods to make when you are in a hurry? Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXn3... Check out my last video: Like this video if you enjoyed watching! Follow Me On: Instagram- https://instagram.com/allaroundaudrey/ Twitter- https://twitter.com/AllAroundAudrey Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/AllAroundAud... Pinterest- https://www.pinterest.com/allaroundau... Musical.ly- AllAroundAudrey YouNow: AllAroundAudrey Snapchat: audreysnapsit Want to see more? Subscribe to our other channels: AllAroundAudrey: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0k... That YouTub3 Family: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZg... JustJordan33: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHOM... Jake and Ty: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHm... For Business Inquiries Only: audvlogs99@gmail.com Music Credits: Thanks for watching! XOXO, Audrey
A Week In The Life Of A College Student / Aud Vlogs - YouTube |
| 1,387 Likes | 1,387 Dislikes |
| 46,653 views views | 270,444 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 9 Mar 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét